Be excited, Internet–I’m back from my mini-trip to the city, which means more nonsense to read! WHOOOOOO!
Here is what I learned in New York City:
- Mini-markets have fish tanks in them. With fish. And foreign food. Including super-cool Japanese drinks with a bubble in them.
- You can have sex during that time of the month. And it will still be good. (But it will be 1,000,000 times better when it goes away during your trip and you don’t have to worry about stuff turning into a Dexter-style crime scene.)
- Subway > bus. Especially when people play violin in the station.
- Their pizza is really good. It’s not a lie.
- Tranny-looking bitches in Victoria’s Secret will kill your dreams of getting it on in the dressing room.
Seriously, that is a good city. There’s so much to do. I mean, I appreciate all the hick stuff I have that city kids don’t–I have a backyard with trees and I can bike ride through rolling hills and I can go canoeing or camping at the drop of a hat. But. City people don’t have to drive a half-hour to go to the grocery store or shovel a massively long driveway or go to Target for fun.
Long story short, the concrete is always cleaner on the other side. Oh, and I love NYC.